Wednesday, December 2, 2009

This is kinda what I did today...

So we started the blog. Bull 201

It's in the early stages so it's pretty bare. I have hope that we'll at least get a few entries in there when we can. You can find it at TheBull201.blogspot.com

also, if you want to be a guest writer-- feel free. :) Just email me whatever or mark your lj post and i'll copy and paste it, and give you credit the way you wanna be given credit for it. So whether that be a name or a nickname.. whatever. Haven't decided yet if Im using my real name yet.

I might make up professor names for each of us...
:D


Anyways.

I spent today getting a TB test done for my new job and then played with Mae and Baby Emerson alllllll day. I had a lot of fun! We went to books a million and played with the trains. It's so cute how much Emerson loves books. Had a yummy danish and hot chocolate with a splash of mint. It was good.
Then we had some play time at home and i stuffed my face with pizza. It was good to catch up. I just haven't had any real friends up in rock hill for a while and it's nice to know that someone that actually knows me and I trust and can talk to lives up around here.

I mean, megan lives up here but she doesn't really go out of her way to hang out or anything. However, she does work all the time. I just hope my job doesn't stop me from being able to hang out.

SO yah. That really was the highlight of my day. I loved dancing around the room with emerson lol. (She's beautiful)

Made me miss Liam a ton though. When he starts walking I'm going to make sure he learns to dance too. :D

I came home after that and did laundry. woo. I hate when I went through the trouble to separate all of my clothes.. my older sister mixed them up and put them in the laundry together. Ugh. I had some delicates i was trying to wash separately. Oh well. She though she was doing me a favor. It's ok. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment